Monday, November 19, 2012

Winter Hat pattern


 Here's a great pattern that I have personally used again and again. I have made it in both girly and boyish versions. For my daughter and for gifts, and it has worked amazing every single time. Grab the winter hat pattern from From An Igloo.


Here's my version of a hat made with her pattern. I wish she designed more such fantastic patterns.



At Sew Easy Sew Free, we bring you free sewing tutorials everyday...well, almost everyday. Become a Follower to get updates with each new tutorial.

3 comments:

  1. How do we see the tutorial. When I click the link it says "permission denied" and "This blog is open to invited readers only." I don't see a way to request an invitation to gain access.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the blog author has changed the permissions for the blog. It is so sad. I loved this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, how could we have permission to see the tutorial? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete